The burgeoning WestBend mixed-use growth on Fort Price’s College Drive has reached 99% occupancy, developer-operator Trademark Property Firm introduced Tuesday (Sept. 20).
With a deal with including new-to-the-area and various tenants, the 278,000-square-foot WestBend growth has added 17,102 sq. toes of recent leases over the previous 12 months, Trademark mentioned in a information launch. Just lately signed leases and new tenants embrace:
- Sweetgreen, a fast-casual restaurant targeted on salads, slated to open its first Fort Price location within the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Van Leeuwen, providing tasty dairy and vegan ice cream treats at its first Fort Price location; plans to open in November.
- The Shade Retailer, a premium customized window therapy firm specializing in luxurious textiles and inside design, at the moment underneath building with opening slated for This fall.
- Shake Shack, set to open its second Fort Price location in This fall.
- Quince, an award-winning, world culinary expertise, opening its first U.S. location in late fall; building underway.
- Rowan, a contemporary and revolutionary ear-piercing firm targeted on the well being and security of purchasers, lately opened its first Texas retailer.
- Karl’s Fishing & Open air, which opened earlier this summer time, joined johnnie-O as a digitally native model opening its first bodily retailer.
These retailers be part of tenants akin to Drybar, Pricey Hannah, Pressed Juicery, Woodhouse Day Spa, SusieCakes, Ascension Espresso and lately expanded Warby Parker in what Trademark calls “the premier walkable city heart that includes entry to retail, restaurant and workplace area in Fort Price’s College District.”
“One in all Trademark’s values is to be extraordinary stewards by elevating locations, and that’s the posture we’ve taken within the evolution of WestBend,” Trademark CEO Terry Montesi mentioned. “With an attention-grabbing tenant combine and lots of only-in-Fort Price areas, we enhanced WestBend and introduced a renaissance to the mixed-use growth to enhance Fort Price’s already profitable College District, making it a prime vacation spot within the North Texas area.”
“At WestBend, we’ve taken nice care in our merchandising effort to curate a various tenant combine that goes past typical retail and restaurant tenants,” mentioned Daniel Goldware, Trademark’ senior vice chairman of leasing. “That is evident by having two on-line manufacturers open their first bodily shops at WestBend, together with a number of eating places and novel manufacturers selecting the event for his or her first Texas and Fort Price areas. The middle’s new full of life ambiance displays the thought and care our group utilized all through this challenge.”
Fort Price-based Trademark Property Company is a full-service actual property agency celebrating its thirtieth anniversary this yr. The corporate has invested in, developed, or redeveloped 21 million sq. toes of mixed-use, multifamily and retail property price $4.5 billion.