LAREDO, Tx. (KGNS) – Hearth officers are investigating the reason for a home hearth that claimed the life of 1 man.
The hearth was reported at round 1:30 a.m. Monday morning.
The Laredo Hearth Division was referred to as out to the 4600 block of Acerra Lane.
When hearth crews arrived, they discovered a home absolutely engulfed in flames.
Firefighters managed to extinguish the fireplace; nevertheless, one particular person misplaced their life within the hearth.
The sufferer was recognized as 66-year-old Daniel Pachuca.
His widow, Clara Muzquiz says she is attempting to piece collectively what occurred.
“He died in there, contained in the trailer. I don’t know why. We knocked the door, however he by no means obtained out. They discovered him within the hallway. That’s all I can say. He was fearful, he needed us to get out. The smoke killed him. I don’t know. I’ll wait to see what the post-mortem says”, mentioned Muzquiz.
Clara says she’s lived there along with her household for 25 years.
The Crimson Cross helps them.
The reason for the fireplace is underneath investigation.
If you need to assist the household please name 956-774-6374.
For extra headlines. click on right here.
Copyright 2022 KGNS. All rights reserved.